"Virtual" Neighborhood Meeting Notice
"Black Mountain Golf & Country Club Property"
Please join us for an informational meeting regarding a proposed Single-Family Residential Community on approximately 204 acres located North of Horizon Drive, South of Union Pacific Railroad, and between Mona Lane and Blackridge Road. This proposal is to change the land use designation from Public and Semipublic (PS) to Planned Community (PC); a Zone Change to change the zoning from Public and Semipublic (PS) to Planned Community (PC); and a Tentative Map to establish a Single-Family Residential Community. (CPA-2019003920/ZCA-2019003925/TMA-2019003929)
Meeting Location: Face book Live (Link listed below)
Meeting Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Meeting Time: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Presentation 3 :00 p.m.-3 :30 p.m.
- Questions Answered 3:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
For more information or to present questions prior to the neighborhood meeting please contact us!
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
If you’re having a problem creating a Facebook account:
To let us know about the problem you’re experiencing while creating a Facebook account, you can fill out this form.